Monday, June 25, 2007

evidence exhibit #834 for why the clippers, if they have a chance, NEED to take Acie Law IV with the 14th pick in the draft. He’ll prolly be gone already, but, well, maybe other teams (hi, Atlanta) will be stupid. Crittendon being a Georgia Tech alum plays into our hands nicely, but, well, 14 is a high number, so odds are not, uh, good. There’s gotta be something piddling we could use to trade down just a bit, with another team in need of something else? The particulars escape me, well, they don’t escape, as I’m not spending an inordinate (ie, none) amount of time at this second looking for them, but oh well, what can you do. Nada, as my name is not Elgin Baylor. And even if it was, I’d still be me & he’d still be him, theoretically. Yup, gratzi. Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home