Tuesday, February 27, 2007



I’ll warn you, it’s not for the faint of heart. Video of Shaun Livingston’s knee injury at Staples last night. He was on a breakaway and somehow he came down wrong. Oh, so horribly wrong. Again, very cringe-worthy stuff. According to ESPN radio this morning on my way into work, he’s out for “the duration.” We’ll see what that means exactly, but watching this, I wouldn’t guess it’ll be anytime soon. Tragic for Shaun, for the Clips, for basketball in general. When Shaun’s in the groove, zipping passes, knowing exactly where every single person is on the floor at all times, blocking shots, clogging lanes, I'd be hard pressed to think of anyone else I'd rather watch lead a basketball team. Here’s to a quick and full recovery for an amazing yet seemingly perpetually injury hounded young talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home