Sunday, April 08, 2007

peep my clips nugs preview on clips nation (woefully after the fact, sorry in arrears)

howdy all, yapping at you from Lanikai Beach in Kailua, Hawaii, with my beautiful daughter in my lap and the Mokuleia Islands standing picturesquely out the picture window behind me. Confession time, yep indeed. I am not in Alf Manor in lower Nuuanu, but here in vacationville, as the folks flew in from la la land on Friday afternoon, meaning vaycay within real life for your fair host and his wife and child. What could be better? The rub being that this place is not equipped with the customized alf satellite dish and thus without the KTLA feed from El Layme. Hay caramba indeed. So some good news & some bad news. The good news is that I was spared witnessing the Clippers close shave loss to the evil nuggets from Colorado. The bad news is I have egregiously reneged on my duties to clips nation for which I was supposed to do a game wrap up. Well this is (kind of, not really) that, but without the knowledge I should have. More good news, though, and a double dose of it. The warriors lost yesterday on the road in alamoville to the spurs, and the lakers lost today at staples to the suns. A bit of bad news, though, NOOCH won last nite at Minnesota (and even worse, because lottery watching, we need Minnie wins, right? Right.)

More later (theoretically), including my actual recap, based on hearsay and unsubstantiated rumors and lockerroom wherewithalls mixed with just a bit of magic pixie dust. salud & selah. gratzi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home