Friday, June 10, 2005

It’s late as hell but I promised myself I would write something every night for the next three weeks if not the rest of my life. Well, you can’t do something every night forever, it’s just not feasible, but this will have to do. Master thesis shit is out for the nonce, just too whacked, too much time spent reading and haggling and drinking and internet surfing and lounging and etcetera.

Thinking about story ideas I had one today but damned if I can remember what it was. Maybe it will come to me later. It was good, I liked it, I think. Shit, this will have to do, I gotta hit the sack. Peace/aloha/alldatjazz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tiffany Tasting Food said...

Loved reading thhis thanks

2/28/2022 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany Tasting Food said...

Great reading your ppost

3/12/2022 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home