Tuesday, August 17, 2004



You heard it here first. The Schmidts FINALLY have a blog. Now you can keep up on all Schmidt related events at your leisure. Stay tuned and never forget. Never. Did you hear me. This is important shit. I’m not being sarcastic. In fact, I don’t know the meaning of the word. I foresee great things there. Ok, now you know.

Um, shit, I need like mad more connects for like literary circle kine etcetera acre type ass crapsterpiece central.

Did I ever mention that the jurk storr called. Yes, well, fuck you then.

No, not you. Yes, wait, yeah, you. Quality equals job 873. for rizzle.

Ok I’ll write something better just cuz you deserve it. Damn, I deserved to get fired. I am worth, like, a dollar and 83 cents. Prolly not even that. I’m like, not even enuff to put in an envelope and mail, even though I would totally rip it up. The envelope, not the stage, although I could prolly fuck that up too.

Betrayal, scarface steelo, all over the place, nobody down like even half of a downtown Julie Brown. I’d say that it hurts, but, well, eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home