Friday, August 06, 2004



Yo. I stumbled upon a good morning schedule for my body this AM, but minus maybe two or three saltine crackers with peanut butter, then it would be perfect. Wake, shower, brush teeth, coffee, saltines & pb, read ronnie’s top 10 super villains list, THEN get bizzy with izzie. And by izzie I don’t mean a flizzie I mean the wizzie. The jibbie. You get my mizzie. minnie. yeah you.

Ps: the link above will work forever theoretically, takes you strait to #1 (doctor doom, not to be confused with dr. dooom aka kool keith or dr. doooom aka me, or at least what was once me, but they can never take my identity away, even though carlton, that’s right carlton, I said it, took away my answering machine. Whatevs.) and then you can click on the right all the rest of the top 10. that should give you about 87 astro medallions of enjoyment, roughly the equivalent of what the fuck ever. (a lot)

So, uh, fuck it. Fuck it all. Fuck it to hell. Fuck it to hell and back. I don’t mean that. I’m not that hardcore.

Go dodgers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home